The YT235C is equipped with a hydrostatic transmission that gives you a virtually infinite selection from the tractor’s slowest creeper speed to its maximum transport speed. Quickly find the ideal speed for the easiest to the most demanding jobs. To make work simple, the YT235C provides also three speed ranges controlled by a left-hand shift lever.
- Dual pedals for comfortable and precise transmission operation
- Power steering for less operator fatigue
- Power takeoff (PTO) and three-point hitch for attachments
- 34.2 horsepower
Built together to work together
The YT235C has you covered with its enclosed cab, so you can keep working regardless of the weather. As with every Yanmar tractor, the true power lies in the fuel-efficient Yanmar diesel engine. That means the YT235C can do serious work with a front-end loader, a hydraulic backhoe and three-point hitch attachments for mowing, tilling, planting, digging, plowing and much more.
Yanmar designs and builds the major components – engine, front axle, transmission and final drive – to work together. We also smoothly integrate these features and optional attachments so you can get more work done quickly:
- Yanmar-designed front-end loader, with class-leading lift capacity of 2,105 pounds and an industry-standard, skid-steer-style quick-attach for buckets, pallet forks, bale spears, grapples and other attachments
- Hydraulic backhoe with 7.5-foot digging depth
- 60-inch, mid-mount, drive-over mower
- Dual hydraulic pumps
- Smooth hydraulic power steering
- One-touch on/off, electro-hydraulic, independent rear PTO