The exclusive i-HMT design efficiently converts horsepower from a 4-cylinder diesel engine into the energy you need to run a wide range of attachments for mowing, plowing, digging, lifting and hauling. The unique transmission lets you choose the right speed for every task and application.
- Low fuel consumption due to transmission efficiency
- Fingertip, clutch-less control of forward/reverse
- Stop the tractor without using the clutch
- 46 horsepower
Simple but Powerful
Our YT3 Series tractors are designed to make work easier for people of all skill levels. The YT347C includes an auto throttle that enables you to control engine and travel speed with the accelerator/drive pedal. This makes operating the tractor like driving a car or truck with an automatic transmission car. AB Mode lets you preset your maximum travel speed. An anti-stall feature keeps your engine running when you dig or lift a heavy load. There’s also cruise control to keep you moving efficiently when mowing or traveling for long stretches.
Yanmar designs and builds the major components – engine, front axle, transmission and final drive – to work together. Then Yanmar smoothly integrates these features and optional attachments so you can get more work done quickly:
- Yanmar-designed front-end loader, with class-leading lift capacity of 2,500 pounds and an industry-standard, skid-steer-style, quick-attach system for buckets, forks and other loader attachments
- Large LCD display integrates with controls
- Engine surpasses U.S. Tier 4 clean air requirements
- One-touch-on/off, electro-hydraulic, independent rear power takeoff (PTO)