Scrape, grade and level almost any playing field.
A good rear blade is like a trusty pocketknife. You never run out of uses for it. Whether you’re landscaping the yard, grading driveways or field roads, cleaning up a construction site, plowing snow or even cleaning livestock pens, you can always count on the strength and durability of these blades. Quickly and easily adjust the tilt, angle and offset to make short work of any job.
Find a dealer
Build my tractor
- Formed, curved moldboards for exceptional rigidity and strength (Standard Duty models)
- 360-degree pivoting blade with forward/reverse positions
- Convenient parking stand standard
- Five forward and five backfill angles, plus six offset positions (Medium Duty models)
Asabe Quick Hitch Compatibility for faster, easier and safer hook-ups.
Reversible/replaceable high-carbon cutting edge
Specs & Compare
The following exclusive offers are for the US and Canadian market only. Please see your Authorized YANMAR Dealer for details.
First Responders, Military, and Teachers Discount
At Yanmar America, we are always looking for ways to give back to the individuals who serve our country and communities. To show our support and appreciation, we are offering First Responder, Military, and Educator discounts on all new Yanmar brand compact utility, compacts, or subcompact tractors.
- For our Military and First Responder heroes, all it takes to claim your discount is to stop by your nearest Yanmar dealer with your driver’s license and proof of your active duty, retired, honorable discharged, or employment status to take advantage of this promotion.
- Our honored Educators require a driver’s license and either a paystub or school ID badge to claim.
Offers valid from January 01, 2023 – March 31, 2023.
We thank you for your service, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Your land. Your tractor.
Deciding which tractor and attachments to buy can be daunting, but it doesn't have to be a chore. Request Your Buyer's Guide to help you select the best tractor based on the types of jobs you plan to do, the size of your property, and the conditions in which you'll be working.
Request the Guide
- grading & leveling
- sa series
- yt2 series
- yt3 series