Yanmar: The Best Compact Tractor
What’s the best compact tractor I can buy? It’s a question many landowners ask themselves when they consider adding this essential piece of equipment to their arsenal. While there are many compact tractor options on the market, Yanmar makes a strong case for being the best all-around choice. Read on to discover what sets us apart from the competition, and decide for yourself.
What is a Compact Tractor?
Compact tractors – sometimes called utility tractors – are versatile machines meant to handle a wide variety of tasks around your property. While they might not be as large as tractors used commercially, they can cover a significant amount of acreage, and have the horsepower needed to tackle tough jobs like digging, lifting, and moving. Compact tractors are often preferred by landowners because they’re easy to operate, maneuver, and provide versatile functionality for every season.
7 Reasons to Buy a Yanmar Compact Tractor
If you’re shopping for a compact tractor, there’s no shortage of options. As you evaluate what’s right for your needs, these are some of the many reasons that Yanmar is an industry leader and top choice for landowners of all types.
Top Product Quality
One of the key factors in determining the best compact tractor is product quality. You want to know you’re getting a reliable machine that’s going to work hard for many years to come. Though many competitors may talk about reliability, they don’t have Yanmar’s industry recognition to back it up. For the last five years in a row, Yanmar has been rated #1 in product quality among tractor manufacturers by the Equipment Dealers Association.
100+ Year Legacy
Yanmar might not be a household name like some other tractor brands, but we have a wealth of history and experience in the industry. The company dates back more than a century, producing reliable, efficient diesel engines that power a wide range of equipment in the agriculture industry. Looking toward the future, Yanmar remains one of the most globally trusted brands and continues to push the envelope of innovation.
It’s easy to tell you about all of a compact tractor’s great features – it’s another to stand behind them. That’s why Yanmar offers owner’s the best warranty in the industry. All new Yanmar tractors are backed by a 10-year limited powertrain warranty. On top of that, we design and manufacture all major powertrain components in-house, including the engine, front axle, transmission, and final drive, to ensure everything works perfectly in conjunction.
While Yanmar has a rich history, we don’t rest on our laurels. We’re always looking for ways to offer owners more versatile performance. One of the best examples is our integrated hydraulic mechanical transmission (iHMT). This breakthrough technology pioneered by Yanmar provides benefits like:
- Higher power transfer ratio
- Repeatable operating speeds
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Clutchless shifting
In addition to technologies that benefit owners, we’re also working to benefit the planet. The Yanmar Green Challenge 2050 pledges to transform the business by making our facilities and headquarters greenhouse gas-free by 2050.
A compact tractor equipped with the right attachments can take your capabilities to the next level. At Yanmar, we offer a robust, versatile lineup of tractor attachments for all seasons. From tilling and planting in the spring to mowing acres of land all summer long, we have the tools you need to get the job done efficiently and effectively.
Generous Financing and Rebates
We would be remiss if we didn’t recognize value as being one of the most important factors for tractor buyers. That’s why all year long Yanmar offers new exclusive cash rebates and generous financing terms to help you get the best possible price. It’s also important we give back to the individuals who serve our communities with military, first responder, and educator discounts.
Resources and Support
Your relationship with Yanmar lasts long after you leave the dealer’s lot. We pride ourselves on the best customer service in the industry. Our friendly Customer Experience Team (CuE) is based in our Atlanta-area headquarters, and their unmatched expertise is always available to answer everything from sales inquiries to maintenance questions. Our website is also loaded with helpful resources, ranging from educational videos to in-depth articles.
Get to Know Yanmar’s Compact Tractors
Another reason many consider Yanmar the best compact tractor is our versatile lineup. Whether you have one acre or 100, we have the perfect machine for your property. Here’s a quick overview of our different series of compact tractors.
- SA Series. Despite being the smallest in our lineup, the SA Series outmuscles the competition with up to 24 horsepower and 1,200 lbs of front lift capacity at the pivot pin. It’s especially popular for smaller plots of land thanks to its versatility and maneuverability in tight spaces.
- YT2 Series. Those who might not have a huge amount of land, but still need a power boost, will love the YT2 Series. Beyond its extra horsepower, the advanced controls increase comfort and reduce the operator’s workload for incredibly efficient operations.
- YT3 Series. Favored by those with more expansive plots of land, the YT3 Series takes a serious leap forward in capabilities. These tractors boast up to 59 horsepower and a 2,500 lbs front lift capacity at the pivot pin. Paired with an efficient 4-cylinder diesel engine, there’s practically no limit to what you can accomplish.
- YM Series. The largest in the Yanmar lineup, the YM Series has a storied legacy. After nearly 30 years, this true multi-purpose compact tractor was reintroduced due to customer demand. It pairs the hard-working features that made it so successful originally with the latest technological advancements.
Connect With Yanmar
If you want to learn more about Yanmar and our lineup of industry-leading compact tractors, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Our team is here to answer your questions and help you find the best solutions to meet your needs. Contact us below or give us a call at 678-551-7369.